The complexity of technological processes, the operation of assemblies and installations in chemically active environments create a demand for enhanced reliability of the industry's facilities. High requirements for the technical condition of installations and assemblies determine the need to use effective protective materials.
- Anticorrosive protection of metal and concrete structures, indoors and outdoors, in soil, at high temperatures, overpasses, equipment, infrastructure facilities, cranes, fences, pipelines outside
- Protection of the inner and outer surfaces of the rolling stock for the transportation of mineral fertilizers (hoppers and mineral carriers)
- Protection of the external and internal surfaces of tanks, vessels and equipment
- Fireproofing of indoors metal, in an industrial environment, in conditions of a hydrocarbon fire
- Wear protection of concrete subfloors