Oil and gas industry
Steel structures in the oil and gas industry
Operated in difficult conditions that cause accelerated corrosion of steel: they are affected by oil and oil products, mineralized bottom water, etc. In addition, they are exposed to abrasive action of mechanical impurities, solar radiation, temperature extremes and mechanical stress.
Severe operating conditions of metal structures and increased requirements for their technical condition determine the need to use reliable anticorrosive protection. VMP Holding has developed coating systems for various objects of the oil and gas complex anticorrosive protection.
- Protection of metal and concrete structures of buildings, technological modules, overpasses, galleries, oil and gas pipelines supports
- Protection of the outer and inner surfaces of tanks and containers for storing oil, dark and light oil products
- Protection of the outer surface of pipelines, protection of equipment during heating, as well as protection of metal piles
- Protection of metal and concrete structures
- Operating indoors
- Operating outdoors
- Aggressive environment
- Surface preparation grades
- Required level of protection